» Cummins Behavioral Health
Meet our Behavioral Therapists
Student & Family Support
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. School-based Behavioral Health Services “Working together to serve students in our community”.
Our programs help students build positive coping skills for success in today’s world. Participants will learn techniques to manage anger, enhance relationships, increase their feelings of self-worth, and increase cooperative behavior at home and school.
Cummins provides services without regard to age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or ethnicity.
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Brief Intervention
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Skill building
- Teacher consultation
- Parent consultation
Common Focus Areas Include:
- Anger management
- Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Behavior management
- Communication skills
- Family/peer issues
- Grief and loss
- Problem solving
- Cooperative skills
- Substance abuse
What should I know about Cummins Behavioral Health Services?
- Masters level clinicians placed in schools
- Must complete intake assessment with child and parent
- Student cannot receive services without completing an intake assessment
- Clinician cannot provide any services for a student unless he/she is a consumer of Cummins
- Services may be terminated if student and/or parent are unwilling to participate in services
- Services paid by Medicaid, private insurances, other third-party sources or sliding scale fees (billed to the family)
- Parents must provide some proof of insurance coverage or financial information to complete intake assessment
For further information contact Jennifer Jester, LCSW Therapist at 317-775-2990.